Monday, March 14, 2011

The Sex is on Fire....

Sex on Fire.
Hot Sex is what most adults desire, right? The top Mens/Womens magazines each month have a different suggestion as to how we lonely souls can master seductive moves and positions to enhance our sex lives, because if we are not all having "Sex that is on Fire" something is inherently wrong with our relationships. So what happens if you find this amazing sex, and the person is a "Rabid Hot Mess"?

I surveyed 10 women and men ranging in age from 25-35. Sorry I left out the younger 18-24 simply.. because the ones I personally know in that age group have not had enough life experience to answer the questions. Sorry.

Out of 10 men and women 5 married 5 single the overwhelming response was that although they love having sex with their current partner the "Sex that is on Fire" was generally with someone from the past even though they would NEVER admit that to their significant other!

What I found interesting is the fact that when I asked the men and women if they would want to reunite with this great sex partner from the past most simply stated NO!
The dirty, kinky, exhibitionist sex was fun, but usually these ex sex partners came along with mood disorders, drug use, and were basically a "Rabid Hot Mess" and while this was exciting they now prefer more emotionally stable person to be in a relationship with. Shocking!

All admitted to the fact that sex had kept them from ending toxic relationships in the past. So my last question was "So you were completely aware that this guy/girl was crazy, psycho, basically a Rabid Hot Mess, and you stayed anyway? Why?

My favorite response was this: This one girl and I fought all the time verbally and she would throw random objects at me, she constantly accused me of cheating, she followed me around when we were not together, she even set my clothes and shit that I had at her house on fire, after a argument! But she would also surprise me with sex in the most random places and the sex was so intense that I would forget about all the psycho crap she did... well until the next time. We are not together anymore but I think of her from time to time and wonder what she is up to... but I resist the urge to call.

So in the end people who have freed themselves from the bondage of RabiesLove... do not want that life back.
The reality is people will stay in toxic relationships just for "Sex that is on Fire" if this sounds like you be careful to get out before you get burned.

No comments:

Post a Comment