Saturday, October 1, 2011

Blame it on the Rain....



I think today I'm just going to VENT!
Blame.... Is useless people! I mean really does it change anything?

BLAME does not rewrite history...it does not undue pain that has occurred.
BLAME is .... Pointless.

BLAME is a common thread among addicts...."I used because I was overwelmed with memories of the past"
I "borrowed" your money...without your knowledge, because I was high.

The worst kind of BLAME is... Parents who are addicts.
They attempt to BLAME the people who, raised their children, for "keeping" their children away from them.

STOP BLAMING others for YOUR poor choices.
TAKE accountability for your actions and MOVE ON!

RABID HOT MESS people can literally blame Anything or anyone for their fucked up lives.
I personally find it very annoying. For example, the 30 something ex- stripper who NOW blames her ex lifestyle on poverty.
"oh stripping was the ONLY way I could afford college" No bitch, you were too damn lazy to waitress or anything else... So your ass snorted a line and hopped on a pole for EASY money!
Oh and 10 years later she still has no degree.



People RESPECT the truth so much more than a lie. Reguardless of what your truth may be! OWN IT! If not, just please STOP BLAMING other people... And Blame it on the Rain..

No comments:

Post a Comment