Saturday, August 27, 2011

The Storm is Over....


The weather channel declares that Hurricane Irene is almost over.... Good News to those living on the east coast of the USA tonight!
It made me wish that I could "log-on" to a website and find out the lastest on my own personal storms... You know like a 5 day forecast for my life. Wouldn't that be great?

A place that will alert me to possible bad days ahead, like Monday you will encounter assholes
Tuesday you will feel depressed for no reason, wednesday you will have HOT sex....
Chance of running into a rabid ex 10% on Friday.

Oh well, it is a nice thought!

Stay safe and remember just as fast as your personal storm rolls in....it will eventually pass. Stay strong and know everyone has to survive a storm at some point in their life.

No comments:

Post a Comment