Thursday, March 24, 2011

RELASPE

Ok.... deep breath... I have RELASPED!
I am smoking AGAIN.
I know. I know.
This time was suppose to be different...
I want to go to smokers rehab.. A nice 30 day spa like rehab... instead of those stupid patches.

Point is.... RELASPE happens...
Maybe you are a smoker who is trying to quit, an addict trying not to use, an alcholic trying not to drink, or maybe you are trying not to call that pyscho in your life.
It's ok... we all will fall down eventually... but it's how we get back up that really matters.
Do not beat your self up over it... take a deep breath learn from it and TRY AGAIN.

2 comments:

  1. Go for it. Relapses happen. I'm working on my suicide relapses. So nowadays, everytime i get an urge, I call my friend up and stay over.

    Love your blog btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I think that people need to understand that relaspe is NOT the end of world... everyone falls down at some point... thats life... what matters is that you get back up!!

    ReplyDelete