Friday, May 20, 2011

It's Friday...

I have always said Beware of the Weekends...
But tonight I am going to give you some Musical entertainment!
Instead of sitting around being sad because he/she did not call or stood you up... Avoid repeat calls and Facebook status checks!! Keep busy!! Scroll down our Blog and enjoy some angry Friday Night Music videos!!

Music has a wonderful ability to alter moods.. So move past your being sad and upset about the toxic person in your life and ignite some anger and find the strength within to tell Rabid Hot Mess in your life to LEAVE!!

Tomorrow is a whole new day to start over!
I'll try to add more videos tonight and tomorrow night and if you have any more songs that you think we should add to the the Friday Night Video list let me know and I'll post them! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment